Windows Server 2016 Standard - 16 CPU - Download
- Installation files (32 & 64bit)
- Retail product key
- Free tech support
- Genuine Microsoft Software
- Lifetime license for 1 PC
- Guaranteed activation
Only genuine software
We sell only genuine Microsoft software. Your key and installation file will be available instantly after purchase and in case you need any help you can count on our support team.
With Windows server 2016 you can elevate security levels, thanks to which you will lower possible security risks. It is made possible with integrated security layers within the operating system. Use the “Just Enough Administration” tool which allows for delegating administration for every element managed by Windows PowerShell.
Save your money and earn on flexibility thanks to technologies inspired by Microsoft Azure - processing technologies, mass memory and program defined networks.
Use the Windows system containers and Nano Server technologies – those are new methods for implementing and running local applications and those based on the cloud.
Power of multiple servers, simplicity of one
Windows Server 2016 offers perfect economics of purchase and usage thanks to combined easy to use multi-server platform with perfect availability indicators for standard hardware.
Windows Server 2016 supports mobile and elastic work systems thanks to protected user access to their personalized working environment basically from any place or device.
One Standard license is for 16 individual CPU cores and up to 2 Virtual Instances.
Processor performance depends not only on the clock frequency of the processor, but also on the number of processor cores and the size of the processor cache. The following are the processor requirements for this product:
- ● 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- ● Compatible with x64 instruction set
- ● Supports NX and DEP Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- ● Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
The following are the estimated RAM requirements for this product:
- ● 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option) ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
Storage controller and disk space requirements
Computers that run Windows Server 2016 must include a storage adapter that is compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification. Persistent storage devices on servers classified as hard disk drives must not be PATA. Windows Server 2016 does not allow ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE for boot, page, or data drives.
Network adapter requirements
Network adapters used with this release should include these features:
- ● An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- ● Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
- ● Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
A network adapter that supports network debugging (KDNet) is useful, but not a minimum requirement.
Computers running this release also must have the following:
- ● DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- ● UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- ● Trusted Platform Module
- ● Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- ● Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or another compatible pointing device)
- ● Internet access (fees may apply)
This is a digital product that is delivered to your email inbox immediately after the purchase. If you choose to create an account on our website you will also have the ability to access all of your purchased software anytime by going to My Account > Digital Products.
We Guarantee activation and free technical support on all of our software products.
Our friendly specialists are available all week from 9AM to 6PM EST via chat email or phone.